All Griffin programs are guided by a simple, compelling seven-point philosophy.
- Play to win: Passion matters. We expect it from our account teams and from our clients. It takes a total commitment to win to create market-moving campaigns that turn consumers into passionate, long-term customers.
- Position before promotion: The first step in every Griffin program is to define the brand position that makes the client unique. The brand’s value proposition is what turns consumers into customers.
- Strategize the creative: A cool idea is just that, unless it is grounded in a solid underlying strategy that generates significant long-term sales growth. Every Griffin program features strategized creative designed to deliver maximum impact in the market.
- Integrate the message: Griffin campaigns integrate the creative message throughout a variety of media platforms, using public relations, print advertising, web advertising, video, viral marketing, special events, and guerilla marketing tactics.
- Measure the impact: Every Griffin campaign is monitored and measured for maximum impact. Clients receive monthly reports and campaigns are constantly optimized as necessary.
- Work within budget: No one deserves to be surprised with cost over-runs.
- Know the bottom line: Programs must deliver results, measurable results.